Terms of Service
The "UKSoccerPicks.com" website or the "Site" is provided to you by UKSoccerPicks.com ("We", "Us" or "UKSoccerPicks.com").
By signing up for the UKSoccerPicks.com service ("Service") or any of the services of UKSoccerPicks.com. ("UKSoccerPicks.com"), you ("You", "The Customer" or the "User") are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). UKSoccerPicks.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the UKSoccerPicks.com website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. UKSoccerPicks.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the UKSoccerPicks.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) .
- You are not allowed to share or reproduce the purchased information with anyone.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of UKSoccerPicks.com will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. No warranty of any kind is made in relation to accuracy, reliability or content.
- UKSoccerPicks.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- UKSoccerPicks.com does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- UKSoccerPicks.com does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the
Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Any information published by UKSoccerPicks.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- UKSoccerPicks.com does not accept any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
- UKSoccerPicks.com is not responsible for any loss or damage for the customer, either direct or indirect, as a result of using this information for gambling or betting.
- Customer is responsible to comply with his local laws to avoid breaking the laws in his country.
- In no event shall UKSoccerPicks.com or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, UKSoccerPicks.com partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by UKSoccerPicks.com.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any UKSoccerPicks.com customer, UKSoccerPicks.com employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of UKSoccerPicks.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and UKSoccerPicks.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and UKSoccerPicks.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any misuse, misconduct or other abuse of the relationship with UKSoccerPicks.com will result in immediate cancelling of any relation between the customer and UKSoccerPicks.com.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to admin at UKSoccerPicks.com
Payment of Fees
- Customer is to be billed in advance by UKSoccerPicks.com for the subscription offered. Before the subscription is available for use, customer must accept the terms of business as presented. All plan levels are billed in advance on a monthly basis. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us, however, UKSoccerPicks.com.com does not offer refunds for any payments already made, unless you have used our services for 90 days and you can prove that after this 90 days using Martingale system you didn't get profits. Your access to the Service will be deactivated without notice for failure to pay any amount due within one (1) calendar days of the due date.
Cancellation and Termination
- Once your account is cancelled all of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the UKSoccerPicks.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, UKSoccerPicks.com may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- UKSoccerPicks.com reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- UKSoccerPicks.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Users may send an email to the following address: admin at UKSoccerPicks.com if they have any questions or require any information about the Charged Service and the status of their registration. UKSoccerPicks.com undertakes to answer these questions or requests for information as soon as possible.